Digital Marketing Executive
Contract type: FT / PT
Are you a highly creative marketer with a passion for digital marketing? Want to help develop & drive miituu’s marketing strategy in the UK & US? If your answer to both questions is "Yes!", keep reading!
Our digital marketing role covers a wide range of marketing communications and promotions methods, tools and channels, all centred on building market awareness and establishing miituu as a voice of authority in its key target market sectors. As such this role presents a varied and challenging opportunity.
Primary market communications are focused on the miituu platform and associated products and customisation services.
Miituu Ltd. launched a cloud based communication / questionnaire product solution in July 2013, handling digital media content. It allows customers to generate any number of video / audio based questionnaires (to capture digital media stories/experiences), distribute these electronically enabling people to respond using their own webcams, smart phones or tablet devices.
The purpose of miituu is to allow organisations to gather and publish “on topic” video footage, quickly and cost effectively, without the need for expert video handling, editing and large media file management skills.
As always, experience is a bonus, however we understand everyone has to start somewhere, and if the candidate can demonstrate a real flair and interest for achieving engaged digital marketing and communications, as well as a desire to learn new skills, then these characteristics will be considered a valuable alternative to experience.
· A passion for digital media
· Understanding of marketing strategy and communications plan development.
· Experienced user of social network platforms, channels and tools to build brand and awareness
· Outgoing, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
· Ability to plan and generate content (e.g. copywriting for blogs, case studies, PR)
· Understanding of Digital Marketing effectiveness measurement and dash boarding tools.
· Educated to degree level or relevant demonstrable experience
Desirable skills and experience:
· Be comfortable working in a small rapidly expanding company environment
· Be comfortable talking to customers, prospects and channel partners.
· Publishing and image editing applications
· Happy to support broader marketing activities such as events/conferences and preparation of physical marketing materials.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and describe why your skills are particularly suited to our company and this role.
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***