If you come across a problem with the app or the dashboard, you can use this online diagnostics tool to send us system details and information about the problems you are encountering. Just enter your name and email address, and it'll send us system information which can help us identify any problems. Our technical team will look at possible issues, and we'll get back to you if required.
If you are using the Miituu app on your phone, you can shake it to bring up technical details, which also lets you send an email directly to us.
If you're having problems playing or recording videos, here are a few things you can check to help solve your problem.
- Is your webcam plugged in and turned on? (Obvious, we know).
- Does your webcam work at all? Most webcams come with their own software, check that it's recognised and working with this. If not, check if it came with software to help diagnose problems. Perhaps you still need to install drivers?
- Check that your webcam works in the browser you are using. A website like testwebcam.com can help with this. Check if there are any updates available for your browser, as these can often fix problems.
- If it still doesn't work in your current browser, you can try another browser - they are free! We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
- If you are still having problems, check that you have Flash installed and that it is up to date. You can check here.
If this doesn't fix your issues, feel free to email us on email@example.com, or call us on 0330 111 5323 during business hours (GMT), and we'll be happy to talk to you and offer support over the phone.